Friday, October 5, 2007

Weight Loss Update - Muddy Buddy

10/3/2007 - Weigh In

OK folks, we are down to the last 4 weeks and I have been stuck around this 235 weight. It is time for me to get serious. Yesterday I was in Las Vegas meeting with 100's of the top agents from around the country. I got several of them to sponsor me, adding another $59.25 per pound. Now we are at a total of $353.50 per pound. So, when I loose a total of 20 pounds we will raise $7,070 for "Living without Limits", Ben Comen's foundation. It is time to get serious. As Tom Ferry once said, "if there is something you want to do, why wait, just do it now. Go home and start today." So, I am saying today is the day. I am moving on to the next the level. It is time to hit it and hit it hard! You go baby! Oh, wait. I am writing to myself. Is this a sign of a problem?

No comments: