Friday, October 26, 2007

The Last Week before Weigh in and Muddy Buddy Race

Here I go. I have one week to go. I still need to loose 8 pounds to hit my goal of 20 lost. What a procrastinator! I know I can still make it in this last week. I am off for a huge Mountain Biking Ride tomorrow. We are headed from McDowell Mountain Ranch up the Taliesin Trail to Lost Dog and then over to the SUNRISE Trail. That trail, Sunrise, alone is a killer ride. So, at some point tomorrow I should be down another 5 pounds. The trick is keeping it off.

Thank you to all the sponsors. If you have not signed up yet, please do. I am raising money for "Living Without Limits," Ben Comen's foundation. It is a great charity and you can read about it in my blog. My goal is $400 in sponsors per pound I loose. I now have 60 people committed to a total of $354.50 per pound I loose. My weigh in is next Saturday, November the 3rd. So, if you have not signed up, call or email me today.

Thank you for your support!

Jeff Cameron

No comments: