Friday, October 19, 2007

FINAL 2 WEEKS FOR JEFF'S FUND RAISER/WEIGHT LOSS

Down to the wire and luckily I am recovering. Recovering? For those who don't know, I had a big scare with my knee last week. It swelled up and I was in pain. For me it was rather scary. I have a hard enough time loosing weight when I am doing 4 to 5 hours of cardio per week. Take that away and all I have is dieting. Yuck. Last Wednesday I went on a run with Lisa down 105th St in McDowell Mountain Ranch and Thursday I woke with a pain in the knee. I rested it over the weekend and when it was not much better I went to the doctor. He told me I was a baby and to ice it down. No, he told me there was no real damage and to ice it down. I iced and iced, probably too much. But the swelling went down. I went for a 5 mile mountain biking ride today and feel great.
I only have two weeks until my weigh in for the "Living without Limits" to raise money for Ben Comen's foundation and I am back on track. I gained 5 pounds sitting on the couch last weekend. But that is gone. My weigh in this morning was 235 and my goal is 225, a loss of 20 pounds. It is time to get serious. I am glad exercise is back in the program. Ben I won't let you down! We have $353 per pound pledged, so I can raise over $7,000 when I hit my goal. If any of you want to be a sponsor please send me an email with the amount per pound. Some are just pledging a dollar amount. Send me email support!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome!! yo will have to let me know when and where the race is..ill come by to cheer you on!