Monday, September 10, 2007

Jeff's Weekly Weight Watch 9-10-07

Here we are, three weeks into my weight loss and training program. I want to thank all my sponsors, for you are giving me the motivation, and pressure, I need to move forward and not give up as I have done for years.
This was a very difficult week, as are all, but as of yesterday, I feared a setback. However, I ended the week strong. While attending church, playing with the kids in the pool, watching football, cleaning the entire yard, cleaning the pool, reviewing the party menu, practicing my guitar, and spending several hours on the computer searching for buyers, I had a very active day, stuck with the diet and drank lots of water. This morning I was pleasantly surprised and rewarded with my weigh-in. Don't give up was my big "aha" for this week.
Thanks again for all the support and we will see you all Saturday at the party!

No comments: