Friday, September 21, 2007

Jeff Cameron Weigh in September 19th, 2007

Several people mentioned to me prior to the party that the party would be an issue in my dieting. I responded each time that it was no problem. Well it was. It wasn't eating at the party the was the issue, it was all the work leading up to the party and the full exhaustion after ward. Wednesday night I was shopping late, Thursday I worked on the organization and Friday I started cooking. Friday night I never had dinner. I just sampled the dips and sauces to make sure I made them right. The shrimp dip doesn't taste right until the next day, but I sampled it oh about 10 times. I woke Saturday at 4:30 and started prepping. I took a break around 7:00 to go for a 3 mile run. Then I returned to prep until 2:00 when I showered and got ready for the party. So, here we are in week 5 and it is a set back week. The good news is over the past couple of days I took off some of the bloat from the party. The party was Awesome, by the way. Thank you to all of you who attended. Right now I am working on getting the attitude back to be pumped up and want to loose weight. I was motivated this morning when my weigh in came in so good. Yes, above last week, but not much. It is hard to keep the motivation going. Go, Go, Go. But it is working and I will. I plan on listening to some affirmations tonight on the way home. That will help. Thank you to Tom Ferry for those positive tools for use.

Thank you,

Jeff Cameron
The Cameron Team
Keller Williams High Desert Realty

No comments: