Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Muddy Buddy Sponsors


Thank you so much to those of you who pledged in the beginning. Knowing that Ben Comen and Living Without Limits were counting on me, made me push myself past my limits to achieve my goals and lose the weight. My goal was 20lbs, and I did it!! With your help, we raised $6,910.00 for the Living Without Limits Foundation. For those of you who donated (you should be on this list), we will be contacting you with detailed information on where you can send the check, and any other information. Again thank you for supporting me with losing the weight, as well as supporting a wonderful cause and donating to them. Think of how much help we can offer them with our donation. Every little bit counts, and we appreciate all of the sponsors.


We will keep you updated and will contact you with the info. If you need anything from us, please feel free to contact us.


Thanks again, and make it a great day!


No comments: