Thursday, November 1, 2007

Final 2 Days for Jeff's Weigh In

Down to the wire and yesterday was the first Halloween since I got teeth that I did not eat any candy! Can you believe that. Well I hit the 230 mark today and I guess it is time to say good bye to solid food. Fast time baby! Got to hit 225 by Saturday morning. For those of you that don't know what I am writing about, I committed to loose 20 pounds by November 3rd. I started at 245, YES, 245. I was actually pushing 250 the week before I began my quest. So, to pressure myself I enlisted those I know to sponsor me. I now have 60 people sponsoring me for a commutative of $355 per pound I loose. The money I raise will go to Ben Comen's foundation, "Living without Limits." Ben was born with Cerebral Palsy. He joined his High School track team and competed in long distance running. His final year of of High School his team won State! Ben however, never won a race, yet finished every race he entered. Not only did he finish, be he did it bloodied and beaten down. See his condition makes it very difficult to run and he falls quite often. His reaction is slow and so he plunges head first at times. It is not too late to sponsor me. My goal was $400 per pound and I am short. Please, anyone can sponsor. Just shoot me an email or post on this blog. Ben is the reason I will loose 20 pounds. I feel better than I have in years and I want to be able to fulfill my commitment.

No comments: