Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

If you are not a Father, then you have a Father.

For those of you who still have a Father to spend today with, be thankful. I know there are many, as I, who have lost their Father. So many parts of our daily life we take for granted until they are gone. Take today and reach out to your Father and make sure to express your love for him. Today, I will take some time, and think about my Father. Refresh those old memories, fire up those synapses and keep my memories from fading out. Bring my Father back to me.

Father's Day for me, for so many years, as a Father of 4, has been about me, "this is my day." Time for relaxation, no work, time with the family...just a good old fashion down day. But this year in reflecting on my Father, many of the lessons he taught me came back. I also realized how, though my Father loved me dearly, he was not around much in my early years. I was very lucky to spend my college years with him and catch up on what I had missed. During this time of reflection, I realized this year I was going to look at Father's Day a little differently. This year I am focusing this day on how I can be a better Father. I want to create those memories I have of my Father, in my children. I will: be a better role model; spend more quality time with my children; play with my children; lead by example; treat my wife nice and show them how to respect a spouse; teach my children; and when needed discipline my children. This Father's Day, I am on a mission to be a better Father.

I hope you all enjoy this Father's Day, for once it is gone, it can't be replaced.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!

Jeff Cameron

I sent this email out yesterday, the response was tremendous. Thank you ALL! I know many of you have SPAM filters that catch my email. Therefore, I wanted to post it here to share with those who missed the email.

No comments: