Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super SUPER BOWL

As many of you know, we were fortunate enough to have a connection to a pair of SUPER BOWL tickets at reasonable prices. We are very thankful to John and Lori for their SUPER BOWL seats! Lisa and I had a blast.


Westgate was cool! They had all kinds of parties and a band playing prior to kick off. It was a great setting for this event. If I didn't have tickets to the game, I would have gone and watched there at Westgate.

Below are a few pictures from the day:


Lisa and I before the game at Westgate. Yes, I wore my colors. There were plenty of Cardinals jerseys outside, but I didn't see any inside the game.


The rock band "Metal Head" performs before the game at Westgate.




Westgate was a great party atmosphere.




Giant Vince Lombardi Trophy outside of The University of Phoenix Stadium.

Lisa as we got close to entering the stadium.

Can she look any HAPPIER! She was very excited that we found Howie Long and watched him do the pregame.


Lisa at our seats. The seats were almost the same as my Cardinal seats, except caddy corner.

Lisa and I before the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like you and Lisa had a gret time and you both deserve it with all the hard work you do. Chris Van Soest