Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A GREAT RIDE ON SATURDAY!

Saturday was a beautiful day for a ride in the McDowell Mountains. John and I took off about 7:30 Saturday morning. The top of the mountains were in the clouds. It was AWESOME. I love riding. We started from home and road to 105th Street and McDowell Mountain Ranch Road to drop into the Quartz trail. From there we picked up the Paradise trail and road through to the Gateway loop. The Gateway Loop has an incredible downhill run that every thrill seekers loves. From there we picked up a new trail and ended up at The Village gym located in DC Ranch. Time was short and we took the road home. It was a great day for a RIDE!

Here I am on the Paradise trail. This is a little cat track on the side of the mountain before the big switchbacks. It's a fun ride. My quads are still feeling it today, Tuesday. You can see Camelback Mountain and the Butts in the back ground.

My buddy John Todaro, he is always joking around.



Close up from the earlier shot. After loosing 20 pounds for a fund raiser, I put on a winter pack. Now the weather is nice again, it's time to burn it off!

No comments: