Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mountain Biking in McDowell Mountains


Rain or shine it's best to just ride as much as you can! I went for a quick ride Saturday morning in between the showers. I left my garage and 2 minutes later I am on the trail. One of my favorite things about living in McDowell Mountain Ranch is access to so many awesome trails. And they are great, thrilling trails! The trail was pretty trashed from the rain. There were big ruts and I rode all day over pure rock. The dirt and sand was washed away! It was beautiful on the trail, I had a great ride. Just after arriving home, the rain started again. I picked the perfect time. Any of you who like to ride, contact me. Let's GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're out riding. Assuming you had a "trail buddy" take the picture. Any outstanding rides out of the norm lately?

Troy