Friday, August 22, 2008

Well, it WAS their home first...



So, I was rushing in and out of the house all day, and I was in my,"it's another beautiful Arizona day mode"- which means I was running around in the heat. I came home from picking Keeley up from school with a sore throat(thanks to Ms. Jeananne for excellent diagnosis!) and I noticed a string(?) on my freshly vacuumed carpet. I did a double take, because after having a couple scorpions over the years you do that, I noticed the string was MOVING!!! I called my trusty girlfriend Melinda, because her husband knows everything reptile, but they weren't home. I called Jeff at work and he rushed over-1/2 an hour later-and he picked it up out of the mess I put on top of it and took it outside.

Brownie points for anyone who can tell me what kind of snake it is!

No comments: