Friday, May 8, 2009

SOLAR ENERGY SEMINAR in MCDOWELL MOUNTAIN RANCH

In reading through Trail Talk, our newsletter here in McDowell Mountain Ranch, I read about a coming solar Energy Seminar. Interesting, I plan on attending. Clean energy is our future and where we should be spending resources in research and development. I truly believe clean energy will be the next boom, like the technology boom of the 90's. We can either be the leader or buy it from other nations, which would you prefer?
There are 2 seminars: May 20th and June 10th at 6 p.m. The will be at The McDowell Center, here in McDowell Mountain Ranch.
Sky High Energy will be hosting the solar seminar. I encourage all to attend. Let's show them we care. We care not only about new technology, tax credits and the environment. But we care about making the USA a leader in ALL clean energy technologies.
I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments: